Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Keeping Up with the Housework

It must be time to clean my house! It's Saturday, and that's what Saturdays are for. Doing laundry, vacuuming, and putting those piles away that have been piling up all during the week.

And guess what else gives me that little hint that I need to clean my house? It's 11 Am, and I have already killed 2 spiders. One was little, so I just killed it and was like "Whatever." But the second one was in Maggie's bedroom, crawling on the floor (and she has brown carpet, so you know when you see any insects on that rug, it must be huge). And it was the BIGGEST spider I have seen since I saw those big ones in Germany. Maybe my house is so messy and dirty, maybe it traveled with us from Germany...And now I'm obsessed with finding more spiders. I can't stop thinking about spiders.

Yup, time to clean my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment