Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wacky Wednesday

Today was "Wacky Wednesday" in my kindergarten classroom.  We are in the midst of our Dr. Seuss week, and reading Wacky Wednesday is always so fun and the kids always have fun finding all the silly pictures.

For Wacky Wednesday each year, I dress all crazy:  plaids with stripes, my hair in pigtails, and shoes that don't match.  Basically, I look like I just walked out of a thrift shop, but nothing matches!  Every year, I laugh because when I walk the halls every Wacky Wednesday in crazy clothes, I only get a couple of people who actually question my get-up.  Today was no different.  Only the music teacher gave me a "OK???" look when I dropped the kids off for Music.  

This just cracks me up.  People at work must think I'm nuts everyday!  The librarian said to me "Well, you are always stylish, so maybe people think  you are dressing to a new fad."  Tonight, I am laughing at what others really must think of me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment